Friday, October 25, 2013

Mohammed Alhajri
R/W
10-25-13
My Adventure

     My adventure was  scary and amazing. I traveled to desert with my friends. We stayed in desert about four days. We take a lot of food and water. The weather was nice and warm. In the second day we walked to see the nurture. when the sun went down we heard strange sounds and we were afraid  because the sounds was near we. We searched for the sounds but we can not found the sounds. We go to our tent for sleep. My friends were slept but I can't slept because I thought for the sounds. Third day we forgot the sounds because third day was fun and great day. We had a a falcon and we went to hunt birds for ate dinner but I lost my falcon and we went searched my falcon and we can't found my falcon because it was fastest falcon in my country. After we have lost hope my feel was so bad and I got sick because I lost my falcon. Finally, I went to my home and I stayed in my home for one week because  my adventure was bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment