Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My dream

Before five months when I was study in high school before the finally exam. I was dreaming about vacation. I went with my friends in dream to have fun. We went to three countries. First, We went to London the weather in London was prefect we walked in Hyde Park we saw a lot of people then we saw the London eye it was beautiful. Second, we went to Spain and we saw the traditional Spain it was nice and we went to to Real Madrid club I love Real Madrid Team it is my favorite Team we take picture with players I had to play with it and in the dream I was a best player in the world. I love Spain and I hope to visit it. Third, we went to Paris we went to Disneyland Park it was fun then we went to see The Louvre museum because we want to see Mona Lisa. Mona Lisa is the famous picture in the world and it is the most expensive picture it was panel magic. Finally, we went to Eiffel Tower. It is the famous tower in the world when we saw the Eiffel Tower abruptness the tower fall down and the people was afraid and I was afraid then I wake up. It was the favorite dream for me but in the  conclusion in my dream it was scary for me but it is good for me because when I wake up I saw the time it is 6:00am and I have class in 7:00am. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting dream. I hope that you will be able to visit these places soon.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete